Conditions of Entry
1. The Australian International Motor Show (AIMS) reserves the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry or remove any person without entitlement to a refund, including any person who causes a disturbance, or refuses to comply with reasonable requests made by AIMS.
2. You must comply with any reasonable directions given by AIMS and the security arrangements for the event and the venue which may include searches of clothing and possessions and prohibition of certain items such as knives, umbrellas, glass, illegal items, vehicles or other transportation devices (except as required because of a disability), alcohol, animals (except guide animals required for persons with disabilities) and items which may cause nuisance.
3. If you bring children into the event you are responsible for their care and conduct. All children attending the event must be under the supervision of an adult guardian at all times. You are responsible for any acts or omissions committed by children whom you have brought to the event.
4. Smoking is not permitted in the venue. Smoking areas outside the venue will be designated.
5. Persons gaining unauthorised access to the event may be liable for prosecution.
6. AIMS reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, postpone or re-schedule any displays or events in the event.
7. AIMS does not represent that there will be space for you to observe any particular displays or events in the event.
8. You may use personal cameras and video cameras for private use only. Professional photography and recording equipment are not permitted.
9. You consent to being photographed, filmed and recorded as a member of the AIMS audience. Unless otherwise agreed with AIMS, you consent to AIMS and third parties using images and recordings of you for broadcast, publication and licensing without compensation or acknowledgement.
10. Unless authorised by AIMS in writing, you must not conduct any commercial, political, soliciting, promotional, performance, surveying or demonstration activity at the venue, nor collect contributions or distribute any material.
11. Except for AIMS’ negligence or breach of contract or as expressly provided in these Conditions of Entry, AIMS will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you in connection with the event and the venue, including liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by AIMS or its employees, contractors or agents.
12. If the liability of AIMS may not be excluded but may be limited under any legislation, AIMS’ liability is limited to replacing, re-supplying or repairing the relevant goods or services (or paying for replacement, re-supply or repair) where this would be fair and reasonable.
13. AIMS is not liable for any injury, loss or damage caused by any matter outside AIMS’ reasonable control (e.g. industrial strikes and acts of God).
14. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under consumer protection legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
15. Any part of these Conditions of Entry which is unenforceable may be severed to the extent necessary to make these Conditions of Entry enforceable.